Sunday, December 17, 2006

Power of Love

It has been 7 years since we are together but the bond between us still as strong as before even though there are ups and down throughout the years. People always ask me how come I'm not afraid of 七年之痒. 'Believe or not' is the answer. I choose not to believe as to me this 4 characters are just mouth of words. I always believe and trust in him. I know my choice is correct ever since I lay my eyes on him. I knew he's the man of my life. He always love, care, trust and respect me. There was times when we face some turbulences from my family. He never give up on our love. He always give me the courage to go on. I never had my family blessing until recent years. My father believed that we were not meant for each other. Superstitious always overwhelmed him. He said our age difference is 6 years which is a bad match. He tried to separate us but somehow we are inseparable. With our love up until today, I've proof this superstitous wrong. The power of love is remarkable.

~Wish all ppl in the world will find their true love and happy forever~