Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Birthday

I still remember my last year birthday. That day we moved to our new house. From dawn till dusk, we were busy moving all our things to the new house and when we finally settled down at the end of the day to take some breath, it was about 9 at night. Then we quickly washed up and head to the nearest western restaurant ~Golden Goldini at Auto-City. We were the their last customer of the day. We had a scrumptious dinner that night but sadly Golden Goldini closed down few months later. This year I'm happy as we went to Swensens for lunch and Kampachi for dinner. It must have cost him something but I guess as long as I'm happy, everything is worth it. :D. Furthermore, I'm also happy that Swensens finally came back to town. My choice of ice-cream! Besides that, he got me a pair of RayBan sunglasses for my birthday.... :-) Ever since I'm with him, I don't need to buy my own birthday gift. :-)

Note - Price in Kampachi has increased.... :(