Thursday, December 17, 2009

Taiping Lang Restaurant (Puchong)

Recently when I was in KL, my sister treated me to this restaurant called Taiping Lang ('Lang' aka People). This restaurant was also recommended by Axian (in Astro AEC Taste with Jason) last year March. This is my sister's 2nd time to the restaurant. The restaurant is located in Puchong, opposite IOI Mall. It served home-cooked nyonya food with its specialties on grandma's cooking. The restaurant is quite nostalgia with the ah ma's stuff hanging on the wall. I found that the food is at an average taste only with a lot of MSG..... :(

My sister also has the same comment. She said the taste has deteriorated since last year when she first tried out. After the lunch, no matter how many litre of water that went down my throat, it still did not quench my thirst.... :( Dishes here were in small portion and a bit pricy (food shown cost >RM70++)










No comments:

Post a Comment