Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coffee Quotes & Sayings...

'A warm cup of coffee, always warms up my world' ~Esther Tan

'After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm'. ~Diane Ackerman

'Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love'~Unknown

'As with art 'tis prepared, so one should drink it with art'~Arab Proverb
'Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee'~Stephanie Piro
 
'Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love'~Turkish Proverb
 
'Strong coffee, and plenty, awakens me. It gives me warmth, an unusual force, a pain that is not without pleasure. I would rather suffer than be senseless'~Napoleon Bonaparte

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Rajib. I just stumbled upon your blog and find pretty interesting stuffs out here especially regarding coffee and other foods! The coffee quotes in this post really tells about the excitement and charm in drinking a cup of coffee. I like the taste of it too ! :-)

    ReplyDelete